Welcome! You’re probably looking for one of these things:
- Tips on going zero waste. We got ’em.
- Advice on being happy, healthy, and kind to the Earth. That’s totally our thing.
- Motivation to keep at it. Yep. And not in the judgy ‘we saw you holding that disposable Starbucks cup’ kind of way, either.
We started this blog because we believe sustainable living is for everyone. Busy people. Broke people. People with kids. Even people with mismatched mason jars. (The horror!)
If you want realistic advice on how to be good to the environment and yourself, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re really glad you did.
Because if we want more people to figure out this sustainable living thing, we’re going to need your help.
We don’t know much about you, but we do know:
- You care about the environment.
- You can get on the internet.
That’s a powerful combination.
We think it’s possible to use our internet hive mind to hack sustainable solutions for any lifestyle. Want to try it? Send your zero waste quandary to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll put our team to the task of solving it for you.
Then join our community and help us help others figure this stuff out.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Sign up for the Zeroish newsletter
Get access to our free resource library of checklists, tip sheets, and ebooks.
CONNECT WITH US HERE: